All Fashion/Collegiate Masks sold on this site have a pocket opening on the inside for this optional patent pending filter insert.
- 5in x 4in filter (placed inside masks for additional protection)
- Sold in packs of 6 for multiple uses
- Constructed of 80gsm, a three layer design consisting of a polyester spunlace outer lining with a tight network of FDA certified polyurethane nanofiber, and polypropylene spunbond scrim to support the nanofiber.
- Manufacturing specs are targeted at up to 95% efficiency at 0.3 microns (per lab test 6.2 dp 95.3% efficient).
- Air flow spec for this material is maximum 60 pascals dp at 5.33 cm/sec face velocity at 32 liters per minute.
- Highly-efficient on sub-micron particles, including bacteria and viruses.
- For daily use, filters should be removed from mask before washing.
- Portion of each filter pack sold donated to partner scholarship program (mention alumni group name in comments section on buyers page for credit)
DISCLAIMER: Filter information above provided by partner NOT by Erin Bassett Artistry. We make no warranties or guarantees that this material or masks will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. Wear your mask responsibly and follow CDC guidelines. Not for use in settings where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high.